Thursday, December 23, 2021

An ER nurse's message of compassion for the unvaccinated

 https://edition.cnn.com/2021/12/16/opinions/nurse-audrey-wendt-michigan-covid-message-goldynia/index.html

But, at the end of the day, if you choose not to get vaccinated, I am still going to take really good care of you and give you kindness and treat you with respect. I want anyone who needs care to know that they are welcome here, no matter what. I feel like Republicans and Democrats, and people of all backgrounds and all beliefs can come together knowing that we want the same thing: we want what's best for our family members so that they can live long, healthy lives.

1 comment :

  1. I'll treat anyone too, but I don't have to smile if I don't want to.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.