Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Tucker Carlson ‘enraged’ private texts revealed; ‘I love Trump’

 https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3911174-tucker-carlson-enraged-private-texts-revealed-i-love-trump/

Fox News host Tucker Carlson said he is angry that his private text messages about former President Trump to fellow network employees were made public as part of an ongoing defamation lawsuit facing the company.

“And I think this is in the text, and those were all grabbed completely illegitimately, in my opinion um in this court case, which I guess I’m not allowed to talk about, but I’m enraged that my private texts were pulled,” Carlson said Tuesday during an appearance on WABC Radio.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.