Thursday, January 16, 2020

Lev Parnas Claims Yovanovitch Was Targeted to Get Her Out of Possible Biden Probe, Says Hyde Was 'Drunk the Whole Time

https://www.newsweek.com/lev-parnas-claims-yovanovitch-was-targeted-get-her-out-possible-biden-probe-says-hyde-was-drunk-1482462

 Former Rudy Giuliani business associate Lev Parnas told MSNBC'S Rachel Maddow Wednesday night that former Ukraine Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch was removed from her position because she was in the way of an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden, which was started at the direct behest of President Donald Trump.
"That was the only motivation," Parnas said. "There was no other motivation."
Helping Parnas monitor Yovanovitch's movements was Republican Robert Hyde, a Trump supporter who is currently running for Congress in Connecticut. Hyde's name was found in text messages to Parnas discussing Yovanovitch.
"I don't even know how to explain [Hyde]," Parnas said. "He's a weird character."
 

1 comment :

  1. So when Lev texted me, I told him my visa would take another week. He said our meeting in Kiev had been moved up a week, and that we needed to leave that evening. Lev said, "I'll get Mike [Pence] to speed things up." I though Lev was pulling my leg. "The vice-president?!"

    "Trust me," said Lev. "I would ask the president himself, but he's busy with Rudy [Giuliani]."

    While we are on the way to the Ukraine, Lev pointed at something out the plane window. "What?" I asked.

    "Air Force One. There is a Z-4 meeting in Stockholm." Lev waved at the plane, and Air Force One rocked its wings to wave back. I was impressed.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.