Monday, August 23, 2010

Abuse book - Dedication & synopsis

There are those of you who are still skeptical and cautious about
approving or supporting a book that you haven't read. Despite the many
posts about abuse that I have posted - you still are not sure what I am
doing and what my message is - or that I have the competence to produce
an appropriate book on the topic. That is entirely understandable
considering the horror and fear this topic elicits. To try to help you
understand the basic theme of the book - I am presenting the dedication
of the book. This summarizes the basic elements and message of the book.

1 comment :

  1. Are you sure people know what they're voting for with regards to the covers? I left a comment there explaining why it is very confusing with the way you numbered the choices.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.