Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Blessing

 Zohar (1 88b) The table of shew-bread, from which issued blessings, was not to be left empty a single moment; and on that account we do not say grace over an empty table, since blessings from above do not rest on an empty table. To resume, then, the verse “I am my beloved's and towards me is his desire” indicates that “first of all I am my beloved's, and then, in consequence, his desire is towards me; first I prepare for him a place, and then his desire is towards me”. The verse may also be explained by reference to the dictum that the Shekinah is not found in the company of sinners, but when a man exerts himself to purify himself and to draw near to God, then the Shekinah rests on him. So “I am my beloved's” to begin with, and then “his desire is towards me”.’

1 comment :

  1. Dietary Supplements is an approach used to gain access to more types of Keto Diets. Read on as I detail the chances of using Weight Loss properly. There are plenty more fish in the ocean. Weight Loss is an inspired recipe to complement Keto Diets.




    https://www.nutraket.com/excel-keto-gummies/

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.