Saturday, February 24, 2024

Trump: ‘Black People Like Me’ Because I ‘Got Indicted’

 https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-black-people-like-me-because-i-got-indicted?ref=home

Just a few days after comparing himself to a Russian dissident who was poisoned, jailed, and likely killed by the Kremlin, Donald Trump took his delusions of grandeur to a new level on Friday night by suggesting he has special insight into the lives of Black Americans because he, too, has “been discriminated against.”

He went on to claim that “a lot of people” told him “that’s why the Black people like me, ’cause they have been hurt so badly and discriminated against. And they actually viewed me as, I’m being discriminated against, it’s been pretty amazing. But possibly, I don’t know, maybe there’s something there.”

2 comments :

  1. Let's recall Biden's "If you don't vote for me, you ain't Black!" comment, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another What about? defense of Trump

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.