Tuesday, December 27, 2022

I said I was Jew-ish’: GOP Congressman-elect walks back biography ’embellishments’

 https://www.timesofisrael.com/i-said-i-was-jew-ish-gop-congressman-elect-walks-back-biography-embellishments/

Pressed on the matter, Santos told the Post. “I never claimed to be Jewish… I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was ‘Jew-ish.’”

In a subsequent interview with the New York-based City & State media outlet, Santos added, “It just strikes me so odd that people are rushing to disinherit me from being Jewish or [from being allowed] to care for Israel and Judaism in a time and an era where antisemitism is at an all-time rise.”

1 comment :

  1. So you have guys who put on dresses and announce they're women and we have to call him "she". You have Elizabeth Warren running around boasting that she's Native. But Santos having Jewish ancestry and claiming a tie to us? Unacceptable!

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.