Tuesday, December 27, 2022

George Santos Sparks Fury After Admitting to 'Embellishing Resume'

 https://www.newsweek.com/george-santos-gop-new-york-lying-work-1769696

CNN previously reported that multiple genealogists and documents suggested both of Santos' maternal grandparents were born in Brazil, and did not flee the Holocaust.

"I never claimed to be Jewish," Santos, who spoke at the Republican Jewish Coalition annual leadership meeting in November, told The Post. "I am Catholic. Because I learned my maternal family had a Jewish background I said I was 'Jew-ish.'"

The first openly gay non-incumbent Republican elected to the House also admitted that he was previously married to a woman. Santos said that while he dated women in the past, he told The Post that he is now "very much gay."

1 comment :

  1. And that's why they have to take him down - he's gay and not a Democrat and that's like a Black who didn't vote for Biden - assur!

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.