Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Brooks: I will not back ‘serial adulterer,’ ‘notorious flip-flopper’ Donald Trump - Republican hypoctites

 https://yellowhammernews.com/mo-brooks-serial-adulterer-donald-trump/

Then you’ve got the public policy issues – where Donald Trump is a notorious flip-flopper on a myriad of different issues. It is only a little bit of an exaggeration to say that Donald Trump has taken virtually every position – liberal, moderate, conservative or otherwise on every public policy issue that exists. Nobody knows what Donald Trump would do with any degree of certainty because Donald Trump is all over the map on every issue.

I’m quite confident that a lot of voters are enamored by the personality and entertainment nature of the Donald trump campaign, and I am firmly convinced that 12-18 months from now, when the reality of a Donald Trump vote sets in, a very large segment of Donald Trump voters will be very angry at what they’re candidate is doing and [will] be very regretful of voting for Donald Trump.

I will not publicly support, or endorse with my reputation, someone who I know to have such huge character flaws and who is dishonest. I only endorse candidates who I believe are superior for a particular reason. So if Donald Trump is our nominee, I will sit back, watch and learn.

 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.