Sunday, July 15, 2018

Understanding Personality Disorders with Dr Nachum Andrew Klafter, MD



I am a psychiatrist and psychoanalyst. I specialize in treating adolescents and adults with complex psychological disorders, for whom less intensive treatments have not been successful. Another major aspect of my professional work is providing supervision for psychotherapists who wish to deepen their psychotherapy technique. I have provided supervision to therapists in North America, Israel, and Europe. 

I have provided forensic evaluations and delivered expert testimony for plaintiffs and defendants in cases involving psychiatric and psychotherapy malpractice, competency and guardianship, and psychological damages associated with personal injuries. I have also provided expert testimony for civil Jewish law proceedings in Jewish religious courts (Batei Dinim). 

I have spoken at numerous professional conferences and have delivered psychotherapy training seminars regionally, nationally, and overseas

Specialties: Psychoanalysis, Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, Adolescents, Psychotherapy Supervision, and Forensic Consultation










No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.