Friday, May 1, 2020

Thank you for your service, Jared Kushner

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/30/opinions/jared-kushner-coronavirus-opinion-bergen/index.html

 What is most galling as the nation faces its worse crisis since World War II is how the Trump family keeps demanding recognition for their brilliant work and also our thanks for the catastrophic mess they have helped land us all in.
Case in point is Jared Kushner, who has fallen upwards throughout his life, inheriting a vast real estate empire and then making one of the worst purchases in the history of Manhattan, which was buying the office building at 666 Fifth Avenue for a then-record $1.8 billion in 2007, a lemon which was only finally taken off his hands after his father-in-law became president. 
 
 
And now, Kushner comes to Fox News, the Pravda of the Trump administration, to marvel on Wednesday that the Trump administration's response to the coronavirus is "a great success story," claiming that that "we have all the testing we need to start opening the country" and state his hope that "by July, the country's really rocking again."
This is as more than 60,000 Americans lie dead -- more than the death toll of the Vietnam War -- and more than 1 million have been confirmed to have been infected with the virus, with no end in sight. There is widespread agreement among experts that we don't have the testing capabilities to return to any semblance of normal life, and also that a second wave of infections could hit the country badly later in the year.

2 comments :

  1. Sorry not reading your posts. Yes I support 100% Jared Kushner, a brilliant good man.
    Torah thought אחרי מות קדושים
    “You shall keep My laws and My rules, by the pursuit of which man shall live: I am the Lord.” (Leviticus 18:5)
    We say daily “to the end that you and your children may endure, in the land that the Lord swore to your fathers to assign to them, as long as there is a heaven over the earth.” (Deuteronomy 11:21). See http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/25636
    “ All the factors that make fighting corona possible are an integral part of Israel's culture, but are purposefully lacking in Western postmodern nihilism.”
    Allow me to show 2 paragraphs of my letter today to Kings County Supreme Court:
    “4.Looks to me Susan and TIAA are waiting for after May 5, 2020 to see if Judge Prus will calendar my motion. Fine. I then will ask TIAA to formally request permission to intervene to support me to recover my pension Susan stole.
    7.According to the Torah if I claim that Susan stole my pension and I need TIAA testimony to prove my claim in the Kings County Supreme Court, I can compel TIAA to testify before the Kings County Supreme Court on matters that TIAA has seen or known that may support my claim before the Kings County Supreme Court. I'm not a lawyer. I'm a professor. According to America law I can compel TIAA to testify if I owe Susan any money for child support. Child support arrears is the basis TIAA pays Susan \$1,000 from my pension with no end in sight. ERISA requires a clear time period or number of payments for paying a 3rd party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://youtu.be/tSy8_Untr9A b

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.