Thursday, October 24, 2024

Geraldo Rivera: ‘I wish I had bailed on the Trump train a lot sooner’

 https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4948868-geraldo-rivera-trump-harris-support/?tbref=hp

In retrospect, I wish I had bailed on the Trump train a lot sooner before he threatened the Constitution of the United States with its utter destruction,” Rivera told MSNBC’s Ari Melber on “The Beat.”

Rivera, once well-known as a Trump ally, said earlier this month that he is backing Vice President Harris over Trump in the 2024 election, calling the former president “a sore loser who cannot be trusted to honor the Constitution” in a post on social platform X.

“That is why I am voting for Kamala Harris to be our 47th President,” Rivera said in the post.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.