They concluded (my translation)
1) There is absolutely no danger to students to be educated in these four seminaries.
2) The staffs of these schools are incredible and they have done their work with mesiras nefesh, faithfully and with yeras shamayim. They have succeeded in producing a large number of students over the years who have produced distinguished frum homes that are faithful to G-d and His Torah and they are capable of producing more.
3) We request that Touro certify these seminaries for past credits
4) It is prohibited for any other school (either preexisting or newly established) to attempt to recruit students - either directly or indirectly - who have been accepted in these seminaries for the coming year. This is prohibited by a number of halachos and we are sure no one will try to do such a sin.
5) It is prohibited to defame or slander these seminaries in any manner
6) There are those who have intervened without authority who haven't heard all the facts and should be ignored.
7) There are additional issues regarding this case but they are not discussed in this ruling but will be fully addressed at a future time.