Monday, July 20, 2020

'I Have to See.' President Trump Refuses to Say If He Will Accept the 2020 Election Results

https://time.com/5868739/trump-election-results-chris-wallace/


 
President Donald Trump refused to give a clear answer on whether he would accept this year’s presidential election results in an exclusive wide-ranging interview with Fox News, which aired Sunday.
Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace pressed Trump to “give a direct answer” on whether he would accept the Nov. 3 election results or not.
“I have to see. Look, you — I have to see. No, I’m not going to just say ‘yes.’ I’m not going to say no and I didn’t last time either,” Trump said.

2 comments :

  1. Bizarre. In a parliamentary democracy, the defeated prime minister doesn't have to accept election results. It's just that if he tries to govern without a majority or working minority, his throne speech will be defeated and another election will get called. And another. And another.
    But in the US, that's not true at all. If Trump loses, he must leave the White House in January or he gets forcibly evicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still waiting for the Democrats to accept the results of the 2016 election. They never did.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.