Sunday, January 12, 2020

Fox News analyst responds to Trump attack: 'This is the way you treat your friends?'

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2019/apr/29/fox-news-judge-andrew-napolitano-trump-obstruction-mueller-report-attack-response

 “He wanted to divert attention from what Mueller had said about him,” he said, “and what I had commented about Mueller to his relationship with me, his relationship with me is not the story.”
The former New Jersey superior court judge also denied asking for a supreme court seat, saying Trump had actually asked him, unprompted, to recite his qualifications for the job.
“He said, all right, give me a spiel as to why I should put you on,” he said. “Who would turn that down? I gave him the spiel.”
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.