Monday, February 7, 2022

Mum seeking reunion with sons dismisses offer of help as ’tissue of lies’

 https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/mum-seeking-reunion-with-sons-dismisses-offer-of-help-as-tissue-of-lies/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1644257365

A letter from the president of the Vienna Jewish community, Oskar Deutsch, offering to help the British Jewish solicitor, Beth Alexander, to take part in the upcoming June barmitzvah of her twin sons, Samuel and Benjamin, has been denounced by a furious Ms Alexander as “a whitewash” and “a tissue of lies”.

Ms Alexander describes this as “a complete fabrication. I never received help at any time. I was always alone with my lawyer. I asked people to come along as my witnesses. I asked my neighbour to come as my witness and she kept adjourning and eventually refused. People were terrified to say publicly that they supported me”.

1 comment :

  1. honestly what does Oskar Deutsch think he's about. He offered to help Beth take part in the coming barmitzvah! If it comes to the president of the community having to persuade the father to let the boys mother be there that shows he indeed understands a little bit of the horrendous abuse involved.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.