Sunday, March 22, 2020

Trump dismisses report on early coronavirus warnings as 'inaccurate

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/21/trump-us-coronavirus-warning-china

On Saturday, Trump, who has made a habit of shooting the media messenger, attacked the Post without dealing with any of the substance of the allegations contained in the reporting.
“I think the Washington Post covers us very inaccurately, covers me very inaccurately,” he told reporters at the daily White House coronavirus task force briefing. “I saw the story. I think it’s a disgrace but it’s the Washington Post and I guess we have to live with it. It’s a very inaccurate –”
 As a journalist tried to interject, Trump raised his hand and snapped: “Quiet, quiet.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.