Thursday, June 21, 2012

Woman stoned in Beit Shemesh

YNET  "My heart was pounding and all I wanted to do was get out of there," Daniel described her ordeal. "I was terrified. I had my baby with me."

Daniel told Ynet she arrived in Beit Shemesh to purchase a stroller, for her seven-month-old twins. "I was opening the trunk – I was on the phone – when I was pelted. Soon, actual rocks followed. I was helpless."

Two religious women exiting a nearby store rushed to the car to help Daniel get her daughter out of the way and all of them then ran back to the store to take cover.

2 comments :

  1. All in the name of the purity of the camp, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every rock thrown can kill. Arabs throwing rocks have killed before with a single rock, and they know that. Everybody knows that. Anyone throwing rocks, Arab or Jewish, should be arrested and charged with attempted murder or another serious felony.

    ReplyDelete

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.