Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Lori Klausutis death: Twitter will not remove Trump's 'horrifying lies'

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52810661

At a Rose Garden news conference on healthcare on Tuesday afternoon, Mr Trump was asked if he had seen the widower's letter.
"Yeah, I have," he said. "I'm sure that ultimately they want to get to the bottom of it and it's a very serious situation."
He added: "It's a very suspicious thing and I hope somebody gets to the bottom of it. It would be a very good thing.
"As you know there's no statute of limitations."
White House spokesperson Kayleigh McEnany said earlier on Tuesday when asked about Mr Klausutis' appeal: "I don't know if [Mr Trump] has seen the letter, but I do know that our hearts are with Lori's family at this time."

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.