Tuesday, February 9, 2021

IDF Vs.Girl Duped to Volunteer


BS"D

Why Is the IDF Persecuting a Deeply Religious Girl Duped Into Volunteering from France?

27 Shvat, 5781, Parshas Mishpatim (21:16) °° 9 February, '21

(Reposted here by Binyomin Feinberg)

BELOW IS THE ORIGINAL* LETTER OF A 19 YEAR-OLD, ERLICH, FRUM FRENCH GIRL, N.D., WHO WAS DECEIVED INTO "VOLUNTEERING" FOR THE ISRAELI ARMY.

She recently fled the Israeli Army, and is at risk for arrest - and abusive imprisonment in Israeli Military jail. The Army refuses to exhibit even basic decency in recognition of the fact that this young lady opted to volunteer, and did so out of a desire (albeit misinformed - due to no fault of her own) to help.

Her January 31, '21 letter is a window into the crisis striking at the core of the Jewish People, Bnos Yisroel, via  international efforts by the IDF to dupe innocent, naive girls - including frum and erlich girls - into "volunteering" for the Israeli Army - under pretenses that are as premeditatively false as they are convincing.  Realize that in France, as unbelievable as it seems, even many Chareidi girls are totally unaware of the prohibition of enlistment in the Israeli Army; many imagine it's simply not done by Chareidim, but not necessarily a severely prohibited act.

* The version below is slightly edited, primarily for English punctuation. (She wrote in both French and English, but the latter is not her natural language.)

It's authenticity can be verified by contacting Merkoz Hatzoloh, the Orthodox organization assisting her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

‪Date: יום א׳, 31 בינו 2021, 12:31‬

 French passport: ...
 Born in Paris on June ..., 2001
 Date of entry into the army: 13/09/2020

 I joined the army by "Mahal" (1 year and a half volunteer)
 בס״ד

 My name is N... D... I have been in Israel for 1 year without my parents and I have decided to voluntarily enlist in the army for 1.5 years with a visa.

 If I decided to join the army, it is quite simple because I was ready to help the Jewish people, while being a French citizen.

 I grew up in a religious family, {Ed.: please note THIS shocking fact!!! ===»»» } but no one warns us of the risks and dangers of joining the military.  In France we are not aware of what is prohibited for young girls - due to lack of information.  We think of an ideal, that to make the Army is something great - but it is not the reality.

 The decision was difficult because my parents are not with me and it is very difficult not to be with them every day, to be alone in Israel.

 I only wanted to serve in the army under certain conditions, one of which was very important to be able to return to France.  I was promised that when I wanted I could leave and be with my family, and when I requested it was refused, especially when I unfortunately learned that my father had had an accident and that he was in the hospital (and) that it was urgent for me to return to be with him.  I have been denied a right which is indispensable and which I do not accept.

 I haven't seen my parents for over a year, and, especially in this very difficult time for my family, I need to be there.

 I was also promised that the army would be kosher, that the Tsniout would be respected both in clothing and in speech.

 I have seen and heard things that are the opposite of what I was promised and said -- unlike what I know and where I come from.

 I was promised that the Shabbat would be respected, and all the opposite happened.  Music on speakers all Shabbat is something that is not respectful, and I would even say contempt[ful] for religion; it is absolutely forbidden on Shabbat; the lighting of the plata in the middle of Shabbat because they had forgotten, or that the only way to drink is with an electric dispenser; [these are] are prohibitions that oblige me to break Shabbat - because I am prohibited from eating a dish that has been cooked on Shabbat, or from drinking from an electronic source.  In France, we usually go to the synagogue with our family on Friday and Saturday to pray. There was a synagogue - but an empty one - where I cannot follow the Shabbat prayer, which is very important to me. Being the only one in my whole base shomeret Shabbat is something that is not bearable, and that I live very badly.  I spend the day alone every time without my family, without my friends, and in a place that does not suit me.  I have never in my life spent Shabbat like this, and when I tell my officers when I ask them to be able to at least be at home on Shabbat, I am told that this is impossible even if it is very hard for me.  Also, the mix of Girls and Boys is unacceptable for me to always be together and see things that are against my values.

 I don't feel comfortable, I am feeling very bad, and I don't feel able to stay in an environment like this.  All the things that the Army had promised me are not respected, and I no longer have the strength to remain in this environment, in this living environment which does not suit me.  If I had known I would never have committed and would never have agreed to sign the contract.  They have exploited my naivety and my ignorance of the fact that I am a young French girl wanting to help, and I have been deceived (in)to (making me) believe things which are nothing but pure lies. I consider this to be dishonesty. I have been deceived.

 I no longer wish to stay in the Army because all the conditions for which I am enlisted are not respected.

 I demand the immediate cancellation of my engagement in the army because I suffer humiliation from day to day.  All the promises they made to me have no value.  I never thought I would be subjected to such an aberration, a swindle.

__________________________________________________________
{End of English letter; French letter below:}  
__________________________________________________________
Le 31 Janv. 2021 à  

D... N...  
Passport fronçais : ...
Née à Paris le ... juin 2001
Date d’entrée à l’armée : 13/09/2020
Je me suis engagée à l armée par Mahal (1 an et demi volontaire )
בס״ד

Je m appelle N... D... je suis en Israël depuis 1 an sans mes parents et j ai décidé de m engager volontairement à l armée pendant 1 an et demi à l’aide d un visa.
Si j ai décidé de m engager à l’ armée c est tout simple parce que j était prête à aider le peuple juif , tout en étant une citoyenne française .
J ai grandit dans une famille religieuse mais personne ne nous préviens des risques et dangers a s’engager à l’armée. En France nous ne sommes pas au courant de que ce qui est interdit pour les jeunes filles à cause du au manque d’informations . Nous pensons à un idéal, que de faire l armée est quelque de super mais ce n’est pas la réalité.
La décision a été difficile car mes parents ne sont pas avec moi et c est très compliqué de ne pas être avec eux tous les jours ,d’être seule en Israël .
J ai voulu faire l armée seulement sous certaines conditions dont une très importante qui était de pouvoir rentrer en France. On m as promis que lorsque je le voudrait je pourrais partir et être avec ma famille et lorsque j ai fait la demande on me la refusée surtout lorsque j ai appris malheureusement que mon père avait eu un accident et qu’il était à l hôpital. Qu il était urgent pour moi de rentrer pour être avec lui. On m a refusé un droit qui est indispensable et que je n accepte pas.
Je n ai pas vu mes parents depuis plus d un an et particulièrement dans cette période très difficile pour ma famille j ai besoin d être là.
On m as également promis que l armée serait cacher, que la Tsniout serait respectée aussi bien dans le vêtement que dans la parole .
J ai vu et entendu des choses qui sont à l inverse de ce que l on m avait promis et dits.
A l’inverse de ce que je connais et de l endroit d ou je viens .
On m as promis que le Shabbat serait respecté et tous l inverse s est produit. La musique sur des enceintes tout le Shabbat est quelque chose qui n est pas respectueux et je dirais même du mépris envers la religion c est absolument interdit Shabbat , l’allumage de la plata en plein Shabbat parce qu ils l avaient oubliée ou encore que la seule manière de boire est avec un distributeur électrique sont des interdictions qui m obligent de transgresser Shabbat car il m est interdit de manger un plat qui a été cuit pendant Shabbat ou de boire d une provenance électronique . En France on a l’habitude d aller à la synagogue en famille vendredi et samedi pour prier. Il a effectivement une synagogue mais une synagogue vide ou je ne peux pas suivre la prière de Shabbat qui est très importante pour moi .Etre la seule de toute ma base shomeret Shabbat est quelque chose qui n est pas supportable et que je vis très mal. Je passe la journée seule à chaque fois sans ma famille sans mes amis et dans un endroit qui ne me convient pas. Je n ai jamais de ma vie passe des Shabbat comme ça et lorsque j en parle à mon mefaqued lorsque je fais la demande de pouvoir au minimum être chez moi à Shabbat on me répond que cela est impossible même si c est très dur pour moi . De plus,le mélange Filles et garçons est inacceptable pour moi d être toujours ensembles et de voir des choses qui sont à l encontre de mes valeurs.
Je ne me sens pas à l’aise et je ne me sens pas capable de rester dans un environnement comme ça. Toutes les choses que l armée m avait promis ne sont pas respectés et je n ai plus la force de rester dans cet environnement, dans ce cadre de vie qui ne me convient pas . Si j avais su je ne me saurais jamais engagée et n aurais jamais acceptée de signer le contrat . On a exploitée ma naïveté et mon ignorance du fait que je sois une jeune française voulant aider et on m as trompé à me faire croire des choses qui ne sont autres que de pures mensonges .Je considère ceci comme de la malhonnêteté .On m a trompé.
Je ne souhaites plus rester à l armée car toutes les conditions pour lesquelles je me suis engagée ne sont pas respectés.
J exige l annulation immédiat de mon engagement à l’armée car je subis une humiliation de jour en jour. Toutes les promesses que l ont m’a accordes n ont aucune valeur . Jamais je n’aurais pensé subir une telle aberration, escroquerie.

«# END #»

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.