Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Debunking a feminist propaganda article II

 http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/291989

In my prior article, Debunking a Feminist Propaganda Article, I critiqued an article on the Israel National News site that I consider to be feminist propaganda, and I explained that fairness and balance in regard to Jewish men's rights is practically non-existent in much of the Jewish media.

A new article has appeared on the Israel National News site that I would like to discuss.

Once again, I'm not claiming to know the divorcing spouses in this latest Arutz Sheva article. Nor am I attempting to address which spouse is "right" or which spouse is "wrong" in any particular divorce case.

Some anti-male biases and Torah distortions I observe in the article linked above:

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.