Wednesday, December 28, 2022

NY GOP Rep-elect George Santos grilled over biography 'lies': 'Do you have no shame?'

 https://www.foxnews.com/media/ny-gop-rep-elect-george-santos-grilled-biography-lies-have-no-shame

Santos said he nonetheless remains committed to the issues he campaigned on this year, saying he is "not a fraud" and worked "damn hard to get where I got my entire life."

In response, Gabbard said integrity does mean carrying oneself with honor but also indicates commitment to the truth.

"[I]f I were one of those in New York's third district right now, now that the election is over and I'm finding out all of these lies that you've told… my question is, do you have no shame?" Gabbard asked.

"Do you have no shame in the people who you're asking to trust you to go and be their voice for them, their families and their kids in Washington?"

No comments :

Post a Comment

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS WILL NOT BE POSTED!
please use either your real name or a pseudonym.