https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/6077459-new-mexico-name-controversy/
President Trump is leaning into online trolling, off-color attacks and picking fights over geographical names as his approval rating sinks just weeks out from November’s midterm elections.
“Do I think it shows he’s not focused on what matters? Yes. Do I think he’s doing it to motivate his base? I don’t know. But in either direction, I don’t think it matters,” the strategist added. “It’s going to come down to how people feel overall [about] how the economy is doing, and is he and the admin truly focused on it.”
Polls show a majority of Americans are unhappy with the administration’s handling of the economy. According to a poll released by the Financial Times and Focaldata on Tuesday, Trump’s approval sat at 33 percent among registered voters. The same poll also showed that 66 percent said they believed the economy was going in the wrong direction.
The GOP will lose the House. They might tie or narrowly lose the Senate.
ReplyDeleteThere is ample precedent for ruling parties losing during midterms. It's not a chidush but the media will shout "Unprecedented! Never happend before! What a rejection! This is amazing!"
Republicans are not expecting a typical midterm adjustment contrary to your false claim!
Delete