There is a frequent false claim being made by a commentator that I supported the election of a neo Nazi.
I generally delete such slander, I assume he is referring to Graham Platner who was at one time running in a Democratic race as an anti- Israel progressive. I never voiced support or opposition for him and furthermore he clearly is not a Nazi. He did have a tattoo which is associated with the Nazis There is more evidence that Trump is a Nazi than that he is. But our commentator has a problem with the truth and enjoys slinging mud instead of facts
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhat his intention was when he had the tattoo is impossible to know.
ReplyDeleteIt's a bit like the controversy of when a convert says he is converting whether in his mind he intends to keep the entire Torah or just he's playing a game. Some authorities will say the conversion is invalid and some will say well it's valid cuz we don't know what's really in his mind.
https://edition.cnn.com/2026/06/05/politics/graham-platner-cant-explain-why-ex-girlfriend-knew-tattoos-nazi-link-before-he-says-he-did